Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Creation Workshop Beta 10

Well, the time has finally come to release the next version of Creation Workshop. I keep saying this, but it's been too long since I made a release. Thanks to the help of dozens of users, I was able to make fixes and improvements to the slicing, generation of GCode, control of the printer, multiple profiles, and dozens of other items. Please see the ReleaseNotes.txt for a full list of improvements. The one things I really wanted to finish up - Automatic Support Generation is unfortunately not in this release. It will be coming soon, but I didn't want to delay this release any more.

I decided to move the software out of the Alpha stage and into Beta. It seems stable enough, and from what I've seen, dozens of users have been able to print some wonderful models with it.

I've taken the time to update the manual and add in a hardware guide to address many of the question I have about my setup.


Please take the time to play around with it and give some feedback. I look forward to hearing from you all.
-S

1 comment: