Tuesday, January 8, 2013

3D UV DLP Printer progress

I've been working on a new 3d printer lately. It's a 3d UV DLP printer that uses a photosensitive UV resin to create high resolution models. I've made some good progress lately and I wanted to show some results. I made a posting earlier to Thingiverse, sharing my first alpha build of my slicing and control software. You can take a look at it here: . I've also gone ahead and posted the source code on GitHub here: . I've very proud of the slicing and control application that I've created. Getting the slicing to work correctly and handle all the special cases was no easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment