Sunday, January 13, 2013

Some Progress this weekend

I didn't get as much done on my project this weekend as I had hoped. I did manage to print and attach some handles to the cabinet I built. I also put together the polycarbonate build tray with some plastic glue. Hopefully this will be a suitable tray for build. I still have a pane of glass that can be used if the UV resin sticks to the polycarbonate plastic too much. I also started the assembly of z-axis that I printed from my Thingiverse "Generic 23 printed axis" object .

The Z axis being assembled
The completed polycarbonate build tray

No comments:

Post a Comment